The Joey lift is a compact platform style hoist that will bring your mobility device into the vehicle safely and securely. The design of the lift has kept the user in mind at all stages of the stowing process to ensure the effort is minimal on the user.
Simply drive your scooter, wheelchair or powerchair onto the platform and once you have stepped off the mobility device you can use the hand held remote to bring the platform into the vehicle. Bringing your mobility device with you wherever you go has never been this easy thanks to the innovation of this product.
The new compact design also means that it can fit into a wider range of vehicles allowing the user more freedom in their choice.
The key features of the Joey lift include:
- Power lifting and lowering platform
- Crash tested occupant area protection barrier
- Potential to re-install on another suitable vehicle
- Suitable for Mini vans, SUV's and full-size vans
- Lifting capacity of up to 159kgs
The user requirements include:
- Ability to walk from front to rear of vehicle and vice versa
- Stand for 2-3 minutes
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the securement belts, including bending over
- Operate buttons on hand-held control while the mobility device is going into the vehicle
Optional extras include:
- Wheel chock for added securement of mobility device
- Back-off (easily removes back of mobility device to fit into shorter vehicle openings)
If you have any questions, or require further information on the Joey, please do not hesitate to contact Mobility Engineering and speak with one of our friendly staff members.