Funding Options and Information


There are various funding organisations that may be able to contribute to the costs of your car. Each of these organisations have their own qualification criteria so it’s best that you contact them directly to find out if you meet their criteria.


Icare - Pays for treatment, rehabilitation and care for people who’ve been severely injured in a motor accident in NSW.


Independent Living Centre, WA - The Independent Living Centre manages two grant programs for individuals with disabilities, including funding for disability related vehicle modifications.


State-Wide Equipment Program (SWEP) - SWEP provides subsidies towards the cost of equipment and/or modifications to Victorian residents to help improve independence in your home, assist in community participation and support families and carers in their role.


Territory Insurance Office – Provide assistance with disability related vehicle modifications for people injured in motor accidents in the Northern Territory.


Transport Accident Commission - Pays for treatment and benefits for people injured in transport accidents in Victoria.


Vehicle Options Subsidy Scheme (VOSS) - Enables people with a disability, their families and carers in Queensland to participate further in their community by providing a package of funding options to meet their vehicular access needs.


Workcover NSW – with work injury related vehicle modifications.


Work Safe VIC - Assist with work injury related vehicle modifications.


Share this page with your network:

Standard Page

Total Mobility Solutions.

We are a provider of well engineered products and services.